Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Golden Rule- How Are You Living It?

Tuesday, April 5th was "Golden Rule Day" A day to practice treating people the way we would like to be treated.  Sometimes, this includes treating ourselves as well as we treat others.  Watch this video of the
 Charter for Compassion, created by Karen Armstrong, to bring more peace to our hurting world:
(It's a good one for kids to see, too.)



Karen Armstrong will be speaking at our General Assembly this June as one of the many terrific speakers. Ware Lecture
If you are able, I recommend going to this amazing gathering of thousands of Unitarian Universalists in Charlotte, NC  June 22-26, 2011 General Assembly

2 comments:

  1. And thanks to Andrea James for letting me know it was Golden Rule Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I like that video. Makes me feel like I am not doing enough for my part though.

    ReplyDelete