Thursday, January 20, 2011

Future Land

I just finished a draft calendar for next year's RE Program...yeah that's right, 2011-2012!  Aside from the worry that according to ancient Mayan lore, the earth will be toast in 2012, I am planning on us all being here and all continuing with our liberal religious education in Newport.

It always makes me a bit out of sorts to do this future thinking while the needs of our current season are still very real and pressing.  I feel like a person with one foot in the boat and the other still on the dock!  Stretch-stretch go my legs, impending danger of falling into an abyss, but not able to step in either direction.

So bear with me friends, if you ask me what's happening in February, I might need a little extra time to remember that you mean next week, in 2011.  Anyone have Spock ears for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment