Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Arrived!

After so much planning and preparation, I am excited to report I have arrived in Charlotte for General Assembly! 

I left from Warwick airport, so wouldn't you know I bumped into not one, not 2 but THREE ministers from our district sharing the plane ride.  I've got to say, it made the turbulence more bearable knowing that we had ministers on board....just in case.

A nice touch was that when I arrived and began schlepping my gear toward the taxi area, there was a big clear Unitarian Universalist Association sign at the bottom of the escalator! How amazing to have that welcoming sign! I felt immediately that I was in the right place and everything would go well. 
I am looking forward to a productive week full of learning, fun and spirit!
(now if only I had packed my laptop cord, i would be totally blissed out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment